Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Batch Of 2k8 - The Beginning?

The Class of 2012, Delhi College of engineering has been one that I grew to be very fond of. Wonderful seniors who touched my life in various aspects, be it Ajir Sir and MishraJi on a 3 am walk, to the constant bak bak of Ishita Ji :P

Here are a few dedications/thanks/best wishes for some of the people who influenced my life:

1. Ishita Kaur Kandra: Behena. Thank You for everything. Thank You for guiding me when i went wrong, kicking my ass back on the right path even if i just lasted there for 5 minutes. Even though we didn't meet much, knowing that you're just a call away was a blessing i can't thank enough. May God be with you as you start a new phase of your life. :)

2. Monam Mam and Mansi Mam: I've know you since i was in class 10. Both of you have been a true source of inspiration for me (and especially for Mumma :P). Your care and faith in me is touching. Thank You so much for everything. Wish you both all the Luck for your futures. :)

3. Ajir Sir: I saw you for the first time during the IEEE Membership recruitment drive. Although I had decided to join IEEE before the orientation, your speech that day made a huge difference. Thank you for the guidance and it was a great pleasure working with you for Troika. Legacy of BCH-406 will be forever. Hope you get the Visa soon enough! Best of luck and Keep in touch. :)

4. Mishraji a.k.a Snehashish Sir: Fun with learning. That's what knowing you has been like. Heavy BuckC, fulltoo Bhasadd, total Aish. That's how I'll describe the time spent with you. The last evening of First year in DCE (now DTU) with you and Maggu sir, with awesome. God Bless :)

5. Reddy Sir and Astha mam: You both have been the silent supporters. Always been there whenever i needed a helping hand. Whenever i needed a smile. Whenever i wanted to have fun. Thank you. You both will be dearly missed. Happy future :)

6. Maggu Sir: We did not have much of interaction apart from the last day, but you were one of my favorite seniors. Hard working, calm and with that composed smile, you've left an impact on all of your juniors. Thank you for being there and making it worthwhile. All the best. :)

Also, Thanks to Anshul Sir, Shubhanshu Sir, Saikat Sir, Pritha Mam and all the other fourth years for the wonderful memories. May God bless you all with all the happiness and success you guys deserve in life. Cheers and keep rocking the world!

(PS: I'm sorry if Ive forgotten any names... Its 3:20 am and im sleepy :P)

No comments: