Friday, January 6, 2012

A new year, A new Beginning.

First of all, I wish all of my readers A very happy and prosperous new year. May God bless you all and shower lots of love, blessings and success you all. :)

2012 has always been a topic of great interest among almost everyone. Different people have different predictions. I mean I just typed "What w" in my google chrome address bar and it jumped to "What will happen in 2012". Google! ;)

Yet, keeping all the philosophies and prophecies aside, this is a new year in which we should all try, again, to help each other and grow. We should co-progress. Because without the "co" we cannot co-exist. And again, man is a social animal, isn't he?

Let's pledge that as 2012 ends, we all will have a list ready which contains all the things we've done for the society, 'cause only when we do our part for the society, we can expect others to do their part.

I have planned to follow my 4Ls. They are:
- Learn
- Laugh
- Love
- Live

As you might see, these 4Ls make the life worth Living. We learn to live, love to laugh, laugh to learn and live to love. All of these are interconnected. And important. In the absence of any of these, the life becomes music-less. Just give it a thought.

And, wishing you all the happiness for the new year.

Love,
Rishi

PS: I'm leaving for my hostel soon. So i wont be able to come online and post much. But dw, i'll try as hard as possible :)

1 comment:

aishwarya said...

the 4l thing is great i like it :)