Monday, May 24, 2010

The Moon

- Rishi Angad Singh Kandra

I never remember the moon so bright,
Creeping through my window, the moonlight,
Yes it made me think of you,
The beautiful, the very stunning you!

How I wish we'd be together,
Till the end of time, like forevr,
Walking on the grass, in the morning dew,
Barefooted I continue, thinking of you..

The scene changes, you're with me,
We're sitting together, under the Banyan tree,
You look so pretty my darling,
So beautiful, my darling!

Hand in hand, we sit there,
Such peace and happiness, I had found nowhere,
You rest your head on my shoulder,
And I place my arm around your shoulder.

And now, we are in a blissful garden,
It's full of beautiful flowers, is the garden,
Yet in this heaven, none is prettier than you,
I look at you, you smile and I keep looking at you..

I look at you, you at me, our eyes meet,
And my heart skips a beat,
A smile spreads across my face,
You and I are alone in this heavenly place..

Slow music in the background gives me,
A chance to dance with you honey,
We rock back and forth, in sync
With the music, and my eyes forget to blink..

I keep adoring you all the time,
We take two glasses, and I pour the wine,
And then we raise a toast to you and me,
How I wish things could be..

Yes, you're my life, you keep me alive,
My love and I will strive,
To make you happy, for your smile,
And I realise, I'd been in my thoughts for quite a while...

Please comment. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the senti u...nyc

Madheartbebrave said...

If you close your mind to other things and just read this..you can actually feel and see all the beauty, at least I could. Nice.

Rishi Kandra said...

Thanks Akanksha. :)