Sunday, November 18, 2007

FRENZZZ......

This is a real strory;
A story of a innocent boy.
Who considered himself a friend,
To everyone whom he considered a friend


Here it goes:
Many people, whom u may consider, a frnd;
Mite dissappear, after seeing u, round a bend.
This kinda incident happened 2 me,
When i thot i'll be always tension-free!



'Twas no more important tht i considered many ppl ma frnd;
It was on 31MAY2007 tht I realised, i was no ones frnd!
Bt thn I was feeling sad enuf;
An inner voice told me 2 b tuf.



I suddenly felt so lonely, neva so much in last Few years
Bt astonishingly enuf, I found ma frnds, real frnds words ringing me ears!!!
Then I remembered tht sm considered me a frnd,
And those memories came to me as a help in the end.



Hw I tried 2 drown maself in artificial rain;
Bt then thot I was doing tht in vain.
I was completely drenched and wet,
Before I recalled some considered me a frnd yet!!!



Nw no wonder u kno who it has to be;
Alas!If u dont kno then I'll tell yeh, It was Rishi!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: